Room Integrity Testing
Fire extinguishing systems require that the rooms they are protecting are tested for their integrity. This is mandatory as it forms part of the new guide to the national building regulations. The building owner is liable for the integrity test!
Why should I do the test?
Over time leakage points form in enclosures. This can be caused by a variety of factors and general wear and tear. Leakage points can cause your fire extinguishing system to fail. This could cause your equipment or data to be destroyed or worse – injury or loss of life.
If you have not complied with the National Building Regulations, insurance companies may not settle any claims and you could be criminally liable if someone is injured or killed.
Room Integrity testing is a MANDATORY REQUIREMENT and needs to be carried out at least every 12 months.
What are the benefits of AST’s Room Integrity testing service?
- Cost effective testing and compliance to the standard
- On site diagnoses of leakage areas
- Quick response time for repair and re-test (same day).
- The only proven scientific method of establishing enclosure integrity
- The test may pay for itself as air conditioning leaks will be identified, resulting in improved equipment cooling and reduced A/C running costs!
Stay up to date with the latest news & updates